Millionaire Mum from Lagos Tells AllPosted by: Wealth Announce onMonday, 14 December, 2020
“Leah puts her computer to work and makes money while working from home. She says that has helped change her financial life and highly recommends it to others.
Leah Williams, a mum of two from Lagos, was sick and tired of worrying all the time where the next dollar would be coming from. Life seemed like it was merely a succession of bills, and worrying about how to pay the bills. About a year ago, she had her car break down on her and didn’t have the money to get it fixed. She remembers that very night, after putting the kids to sleep, she just cried for about an hour. She couldn’t handle the stress anymore. She wanted to take charge of her finances and figure out a way to get herself out of this hole. She started looking online for extra ways to make money. She ran into scam after scam after scam for a few months and was ready to give up….
Luckily, one very late night a few months later, her long hours of research had finally paid off and she discovered a way to work online from home in her spare time with sites like Amazon, Google, Walmart, Apple, and others.
I read Leah’s blog last month and decided to feature her story in our local job report. In our interview she told me her amazing story. “Now I basically make about $12,000- $14,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home.”
Working online has been a huge break for Leah. “I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the “get rich quick” scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids, I save a lot of money.”
I basically make $12,000 – $15,000 a month online.Leah Williams
I asked her about how she discovered her tight lip secret. “Honestly, it is easier than you would think, all I did was fill out a simple form to get access to thesystem. I got the instructions kit and within a month I was making over R 60,000 a month. The instructions are pretty simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I fill forms and surf sites, I don’t even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. It’s as easy as being on facebook.”
Online giant Google, worth over 100 billion dollar is the most used search engine and internet market place. Google is the #1 internet site in the world, over 50 percent of all internet traffic flows through them everyday. Using Google and other search engines to make money online has been an eye-opener for Leah. “There are plenty of scams on the internet claiming you can make R 800,000 a month, but that is exactly what they are, scams”. From my conversation with Leah, “I am making a good salary from home, which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with you.”
Leah had never shared her story before, this is the first time she’s going public.
“If you’re struggling like I was and want to change your life around, I really recommend joining today”Leah Williams
Here’s how to get started:
Monday, 14 December, 2020
- Step 1: Watch the video and follow the insructions on thewebsite to get started
- Step 2: Within a week your first payment should arrive. You can also set up direct payment to your account. ( The value of the first payment should be in region of $500, depending how much time you put into it, this should increase quickly.
- Charlotte Coxdoes this really work? I mean the whole working at home stuff? Has anyone tried this yet? Looks promising..Reply . 13 . Like . 12 minutes ago
- Sophie Clarke@Charlotte you have to work and use the computer and internet, and if you can do that and dedicate some time each day then you can do this with no problem. I have been working with this for a month and have made over R 2,000 already. let me know if you need more help.Reply . 5 . Like . 9 minutes ago
- Ruby MasonI’d just like to add my story; I think others would like to hear it. I too was always leery about work at home offers because they always seemed to be scams. But soon after hit by recession, I was a little frightened. I wanted to have a backup plan just in case. So, I took your advice and got my(cuz they offered a Moneyback Guarantee,) . It worked like a charm – I was earning money right away! I eventually did get laid off, just as I had feared, but since I had been using the I had money to fall back on. Now I’m doing better than I had at my job!Reply . 6 . Like . 13 minutes ago
- Mia GrahamGonna get i tomorrow…Reply . 19 . Like . 46 minutes ago
- Emily PatelThanks for the info, just started this 4 weeks ago. I’ve got my FIRST check total of R 350, pretty cooll.!Reply . 53 . Like . about an hour ago
- Noah ThompsonI was kind of worried about the entire thing. I’ve never worked from home, But Yeah, I did just join and all is good. so I will post back how it goes!Reply . 3 . Like . 1 hour ago
- Cooper WilsonI just wanted to tell everyone I got my first check today for R 800!Reply . . Like . 2 hours ago
- Grace DavisThis is amazing! With all the scams online it was hard to find a legit system now a days, thanks for the info…Reply . 12 . Like . 2 hours ago
- Ellie GreenEven though I was not very pleased ordering online didn’t wanna miss out on this offer, Great service and many thanks for the information, I have gone and ordered..Reply . 30 . Like . 2 hours ago
- Katie SmithI just got the package. Thanks for the advice! I will keep in touch.. I could be making some extra money soon…:)Reply . 53 . Like . 2 hours ago
- Jack LewisJust a quick notice… It does work but you have to be able to use a computer at least somewhat. If you can use email, etc. then you’ll be fine.Reply . 17 . Like . 4 hours ago
- Tohloria LewisI think this is great and will come in really handy right now. I’m not the best computer user but I think I can post links!!! 🙂Reply . 13 . Like . 4 hours ago
- Tanya PorquezI just started 6 weeks ago and I’ve gotten 2 check for a total of R 2,200…this is the best decision I made in a long time! “Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home. Ther extra cash has changed my life in so many ways, thank you!”Reply . 6 . Like . 4 hours ago
- Katy BarrottI will do anything to never have to work in a 4 x 4 cubicle ever again…if I could be my own boss that would be amazing…Reply . 53 . Like . 4 hours ago
- Amanda GibsonThe timing of this couldn’t be better, We are struggling too and this could be our answer.Reply . 3 . Like . 4 hours ago
- Julie KeyseDoes this really work guys..? I’m a bit skeptical.. how much effort do I have to put?Reply . . Like . 4 hours ago
- Alanna ‘martin’ PayneI’m using it now and it’s awesome! I’ve signed up for my account and have been bringing in fat paychecks. For real, my first week I made R 302 and the second week I doubled it and then it kinda snowballed to R 120 a day! juet folllow the course.. they will help you out…Reply . 3 . Like . 4 hours ago
- Sarah WilliamsThanks for the info, just started this 5 weeks ago. I’ve got 2 checks for a total of R 750, pretty cooll.!Reply . 12 . Like . 5 hours ago
- Kirsten Bauman RileyI ordered it today.. can’t wait to get my hands on it.. thanks for the info…Reply . 30 . Like . 5 hours ago
Leah Williams is a regular mum who lost her job last year, and after an unsuccessful job hunt, she started working online. I interviewed her about her amazing story and she revealed her steps for success.
Step 1: Go to to gain instant VIP access to the program.
Step 2: Fill out the basic online form on their website to create your account and to get started with the program.
Step 3: You should receive your first check within a week or so. Or you can start to have them wire directly into your bank account. (Your first checks will normally be about R 8000 to R1 16000 a week, then it goes up from there. It completely depends on how much time you spend on it.)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY READ AND AGREE TO PURCHASE TERMS BELOW BEFORE ORDERING:
We are not affiliated in any way with any news publication ? All trademarks on this web site whether registered or not, are the property of their respective owners. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services. It is important to note that this site and the comments/answers depicted above is to be used as an illustrative example of what some individuals have achieved with this/these products. Ther website, and any page on the website, is based loosely off a true story, but has been modified in multiple ways including, but not limited to: the story, the photos, and the comments. Thus, this page, and any page on this website, are not to be taken literally or as a non-fiction story. Ther page, and the results mentioned on this page, although achievable for some, are not to be construed as the results that you may achieve on the same routine. I UNDERSTAND THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY ILLUSTRATIVE OF WHAT MIGHT BE ACHIEVABLE FROM USING THIS/THESE PRODUCTS, AND THAT THE STORY/COMMENTS DEPICTED ABOVE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY. Ther page receives compensation for clicks on or purchase of products featured on this site.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER DISCLOSUREClick Here!
The term “advertorial” is a combination of “advertisement” and “editorial” written in an editorial format as an independent news story, when in fact the advertisement may promote a particular product or interest. Advertorials take factual information and report it in an editorial format to allow the author, often a company marketing its products, to enhance or explain certain elements to maintain the reader’s interest. A familiar example is an airline’s in-flight magazines that provide an editorial reports about travel destinations to which the airline flies.
As an advertorial, I UNDERSTAND THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY ILLUSTRATIVE OF WHAT MIGHT BE ACHIEVABLE FROM USING THIS PROGRAM, AND THAT THE STORY DEPICTED ABOVE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY. Ther page receives compensation for clicks on or purchase of products featured on this site. Ther program is not a job but an educational opportunity that can help individuals learn how to earn money through their entrepreneurial efforts. Anyone who decides to buy any program about making money will not necessarily make money simply by purchasing the program. People who think “I bought these materials so I’m going to automatically make money” are wrong. As any type of education has so many variables, it is impossible to accurately state what you may expect to achieve, however, people who bought the program not only bought the program, but also undertook additional training and education, applied the principles to an area of the market that was growing, kept their commitments and continued to learn. If you do what the individuals depicted did, you may generally expect to achieve a great education in the area of your choice, but you should not expect to earn any specific amount of money. Typical users of the starter materials that don’t enroll in coaching, don’t keep their commitments and don’t implement what they learn, generally make no money. Though the success of the depicted individual is true, her picture and name have been changed to protect her identity. Consistent with the advertorial concept, the comments posted in the comment section are also representative of typical comments and experiences which have been compiled into a comment format to illustrate a dialogue, however, the comments are not actual posts to this webpage and have been compiled or generated for illustrative purposes only.
We are not affiliated in any way with CNN, WebTV, News Channel 1, ABC, NBC, CBS, U.S. News or FOX, and all such trademarks on this web site, whether registered or not, are the property of their respective owners. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.